Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Beef Tomahawk Steak, Center Cut, 40oz$141.62
PHOTO USED FOR REFERENCE ONLY. THIS IS NOT A 2 PACK
The Tomahawk Steak is a long-bone Rib Steak. The extremely long bone makes it stand out from any other steak you have ever seen. It is guaranteed to make an impression. Like a Rib Steak, it has a well-marbled Rib Eye at its center and delicious Rib Eye Cap that wraps around one side of the steak. Each Tomahawk is about 2" thick because it is the entire width of a rib. We use center cut steaks to avoid the pieces with the largest fat deposits and smallest Rib Eye Cap.
This Package Includes ONE Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Tomahawk Steak, Center Cut (36oz)
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Long Bone Rib
- Type: Dry Aged Steak
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.