Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Beef Bone-In Rib Steak, Center CutRegular price $52.88
PHOTO USED FOR REFERENCE ONLY. THIS IS NOT A 4 PACK
The Rib Steak is wildly popular because it is the most well marbled of all the steaks. The center, Rib Eye, is abundantly marbled, tender and delicious. On one edge of the steak is the Rib Eye Cap, which is considered by many to be the most delicious cut of beef and we would agree. The combination of the two is pure bliss for any steak lover. We use center cut steaks to avoid the pieces with the largest fat deposits and smallest Rib Eye Cap.
This package includes ONE Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Bone-In Rib Steak
- Select your ounce
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Rib
- Type: Dry Aged Steak
- Each Steak is Individually Vacuum Packed
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.