Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Beef Boneless NY Strip Steak, Center Cut$45.18
PHOTO USED FOR REFERENCE ONLY. THIS IS NOT A 4 PACK
The New York Strip Steak is one of the most common steaks served at restaurants and steakhouses. Pat LaFrieda’s strips are wonderfully tender, well-marbled, and delicious. New York Strip Steaks are slightly less marbled than a Rib Steak, but they have less of the larger chucks of fat that you find in a Rib Steak. They use center cut Strip Steaks to avoid the vein steaks at the ends that have excessive connective tissue.
This package includes ONE Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Boneless NY Strip Steak, Center Cut
- Select your desired ounce
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Short Loin
- Type: Dry Aged Steak
- Individually Vacuum Packed
INSTRUCTIONS / STORAGE
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.