USDA Prime Black Angus Beef Short Rib, 5" Single Bone (16oz)Regular price $34.95
These 5" single bone short ribs are perfect for a barbecue or braising. Unlike the back ribs, the short ribs have their meat on top of the bone instead of in between the bones. These individual ribs are 5" long and 3" wide with a good 1-2" of meat above the bone.
This Package Includes ONE USDA Prime Black Angus Short Rib, 5" Single Bone
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Plate
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- Short Rib ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing products as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.