Fresh USDA Prime Black Angus Boneless NY Strip Steak, Center CutRegular price $43.41
The New York Strip Steak is one of the most common steaks served at restaurants and steakhouses. Our strips are wonderfully tender, well-marbled and delicious. New York Strip Steaks are slightly less marbled than a Rib Steak, but they have less of the larger chucks of fat that you find in a Rib Steak. We use center cut Strip Steaks to avoid the vein steaks at the ends that have excessive connective tissue.
This Package Includes ONE USDA Prime Black Angus Boneless NY Strip Steak, Center Cut
- Select your desired thickness
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Short Loin
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.