Fresh USDA Prime Black Angus T-Bone SteakRegular price $50.74
The T-Bone Steak is great because it is really a combination of two very different steaks: The Filet Mignon and The NY Strip Steak. The Filet Mignon is the most tender cut of beef and the NY Strip is one of the most flavorful cuts. It’s the perfect steak when you want the best of both worlds.
This Package Includes ONE USDA Prime Black Angus T-Bone Steak
- Select your desired ounce
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Short Loin
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing products as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ p