Dry (Aged) January-Hudson Whiskey-Aged NY Strip Steak Kit$158.00
“Dry (Aged) January” Hudson Whiskey-Aged NY Strip Steak Kit
The New York Strip Steak is one of the most common steaks served at restaurants and steakhouses. You know what pairs beautifully with steak? Fellow storied NY Institution Hudson Whiskey! In honor of Dry January, we’ve taken one of the most celebrated cuts of steaks and made it the ultimate dry-aged New York strip, by infusing it with Hudson Whiskey’s award-winning Bright Lights, Big Bourbon. Aging Pat LaFrieda’s wonderfully tender, well-marbled, and delicious strips with Hudson’s bold, grain-forward Bright Lights, Big Bourbon whiskey imparts notes of rich vanilla, lightly salted caramel, and deep umami flavor to premium cuts of beef.
Each limited-edition Hudson Whiskey-Aged NY Strip Kit includes two 16oz NY Strip Streaks, two Hudson Whiskey rocks glasses, a cocktail recipe card, and a Caskers code* to order a bottle of Hudson Bright Lights, Big Bourbon.
Be Bold. Drink responsibly. Hudson Whiskey is 46% Alc./vol. ©2023 William Grant & Sons, Inc. New York, NY.
Please note: Whiskey Bottle pictured is not included with this product.
This package includes the following;
- Two 16oz Hudson Whiskey-Aged NY Strip Steaks
- Two Hudson Whiskey rocks glasses
- A Cocktail recipe card
- Caskers code* to order a bottle of Hudson Bright Lights, Big Bourbon.
**Code courtesy of Caskers. Must be 21+ to purchase Hudson Bright Light, Big Bourbon. Per applicable law, value may be applied towards order total or shipping and delivery fees. Void where prohibited. Caskers code expires on February 28 at 11:59 pm EDT.
INSTRUCTIONS / STORAGE
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing products as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.