USDA Prime Black Angus Beef Standing Rib Roast, Boned and Tied$252.94
The Prime Rib, or Standing Rib Roast, is the king of the roasts. Our Prime Ribs are abundantly marbled, wonderfully tender, and absolutely delicious. It’s the perfect choice for holiday dinners, special events, and any time you are hosting family or friends. As a rule of thumb, each rib serves two people.
This version of the roast is boned and tied. The rack of ribs has been cut off and tied back on. Once cooked, the strings can be cut and the ribs will fall off. This makes it very easy to slice the roast. Most customers prefer this style of preparation.
This package includes a USDA Prime Black Angus Standing Rib Roast, Boned, and Tied
- Select your desired number of ribs
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Rib
- Each Prime Rib Roast is Individually Vacuum Packed
- Prime Rib Roast ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Prime Rib Roasts are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.