Beef Flat Iron Steak 10oz$33.50
The flat iron steak, named for its ironlike shape, is a tender cut that comes from the front shoulder, under the shoulder blade. In a blind taste test some years back, the participants couldn't tell the difference between a New York strip and a flat iron.
This Package Includes TWO 10oz Beef Flat Iron Steaks
- Select your desired thickness
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.