Dry-Aged USDA Prime Beef Burgers$15.55
Our Dry-Aged Burgers start with chuck, brisket, and short-rib. To this, we add 30-50 day dry-aged prime rib. The chuck, specifically the flat iron portion of it, brings a New York Strip Steak flavor to the burger. The brisket adds enough fat to keep the burger juicy, while the short-rib imparts a hint of sweetness. The dry-aged prime rib adds a nutty and intense beef flavor. This versatile blend tastes great cooked to any level of doneness.
Pat LaFrieda hamburgers are so highly regarded that many restaurants proudly display our name with our burgers on their menu. We are known throughout the country for our custom burger blends. We make over 75,000 hamburgers a day from hundreds of custom blends. Our burgers are made fresh daily from whole cuts of meat, not trimmings. You will taste the difference in every juicy and delicious bite.
Please note: Buns & condiments pictured are not included with this product.
This pack includes Dry-Aged Burger Blend
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
Type Dry Aged Beef
Maldon or another flaky sea salt
(about ½ tablespoon
per pound of meat)
Freshly ground pepper (black
pepper or a blend of red, white,
- 1 8-ounce patty formed 1 inch high 4-inch diameter.
- When forming burger patties, roll the portions into balls, and gently pat them into patties.
- Place your burger in a skillet or on a grill,
- Cook it over high heat.
- Until charred crust on the outside without overcooking
- Use a thermometer to achieve desired result
Rare: 120° to 125°F
Medium-rare: 125° to 130°F
Medium: 130° to 135°F
Medium-well: 135° to 140°F
Well: 140° to 145°F
- Burgers ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.