Prime Filet Mignon$35.88
The Filet Mignon is by far the most tender cut of beef. It’s leaner than other steaks, but our Prime Filet Mignons have great marbling which makes them very flavorful. The barrel cut is from the thickest part of the tenderloin. That is the ideal cut for cooking because it won’t overcook too quickly. It is usually grilled or broiled and pairs well with red wine. The filet mignon is a great choice for a special dinner or holiday dinner. It is also perfect for a date night dinner. Since it is incredibly tender and flavorful, it is a favorite among steak lovers. This cut of steak is ideal for those looking for a lean yet flavorful piece of meat.
This package includes ONE USDA Prime Black Angus Filet Mignon, Barrel Cut
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Tenderloin
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- Filets ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.