Beef Brisket Burger Blend$21.67
LaFrieda’s Brisket Burger Blend is made from whole briskets, chuck, and shoulder clod of American Black Angus Beef. The heavily marbled brisket point brings intermuscular fat to the burger that won’t run out during the cooking process. Although this burger is delicious at any doneness level, it holds up well for those who prefer their burgers more on the well-done side.
Please note: Buns & condiments pictured are not included with this product.
This pack includes 1 Pack of Beef Brisket Burger Blend
- Meat Beef
Maldon or another flaky sea salt
(about ½ tablespoon
per pound of meat)
Freshly ground pepper (black
pepper or a blend of red, white,
- 1 8-ounce patty formed 1 inch high 4-inch diameter.
- When forming burger patties, roll the portions into balls, and gently pat them into patties.
- Place your burger in a skillet or on a grill,
- Cook it over high heat.
- Until charred crust on the outside without overcooking
- Use a thermometer to achieve desired result
Rare: 120° to 125°F
Medium-rare: 125° to 130°F
Medium: 130° to 135°F
Medium-well: 135° to 140°F
Well: 140° to 145°
- Burgers ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.