14oz Milk-Fed Veal Loin Porterhouse Chop$29.57
Veal Loin Porterhouse Chops are cut from the center of the loin, giving them a tender and flavorful taste. These chops have a rich and buttery texture, and are perfect for grilling or pan-searing. Additionally, these porterhouse chops feature a small portion of the tenderloin muscle, which is the most prized and tender cut of veal. The younger counterpart to traditional porterhouse cuts, you’ll find the same tender flavor combo of a filet and strip steak. A favorite of high-end restaurants all over the world, veal's unique and gentle flavor has a profile all its own.
This package includes ONE 14oz Milk-Fed Veal Loin Porterhouse Chop
- Meat Veal
- Veal ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.