Hanger Steaks 10 oz (2)$44.04
Hanger Steak, cut from the diaphragm, gets its name because it hangs, surrounded by kidney fat, from the loin. The steak is often called "butcher's steak," because in the old days, if the hanger was damaged, butchers would take it home. It has a good, rich flavor.
This Package Includes TWO 10oz Beef Hanger Steak
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.