Original LaFrieda Blend Beef Burger$10.85
Pat LaFrieda’s Original Burger Blend was developed by grandfather La Frieda over 90 years ago and has not changed since. This blend is a combination of chuck, brisket, and short-rib from American Black Angus Beef. This versatile blend tastes great cooked to any level of doneness...
Please note: Buns & condiments pictured are not included with this product.
This pack includes 1 Pack of Original LaFrieda Burger Blend
Maldon or another flaky sea salt
(about ½ tablespoon
per pound of meat)
Freshly ground pepper (black
pepper or a blend of red, white,
- 1 8-ounce patty formed 1 inch high 4-inch diameter.
- When forming burger patties, roll the portions into balls, and gently pat them into patties.
- Place your burger in a skillet or on a grill,
- Cook it over high heat.
- Until charred crust on the outside without overcooking
- Use a thermometer to achieve desired result
Rare: 120° to 125°F
Medium-rare: 125° to 130°F
Medium: 130° to 135°F
Medium-well: 135° to 140°F
Well: 140° to 145°F
- Burgers ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.