USDA Prime Beef Black Angus Brisket Trimmed (10 lbs.)Regular price $155.40
Brisket is one of the most versatile cuts of beef. It can be smoked for a great Texas BBQ (save us some burnt ends). It can be braised for a traditional Jewish Holiday Dinner. It can even be made into Corned Beef. No matter how you choose to it eat it, remember that low and slow is the way to go.
This package includes a USDA Prime Beef Black Angus Brisket
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Brisket
- Each Brisket is Individually Vacuum Packed
- Brisket ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing products as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.