Our Dry-Aged Burgers start with chuck, brisket, and short-rib. To this, we add 30-50 day dry-aged prime rib. The chuck, specifically the flat iron portion of it, brings a New York Strip Steak flavor to the burger. The brisket adds enough fat to keep the burger juicy, while the short-rib imparts a hint of sweetness. The dry-aged prime rib adds a nutty and intense beef flavor. This versatile blend tastes great cooked to any level of doneness.
Pat LaFrieda hamburgers are so highly regarded that many restaurants proudly display our name with our burgers on their menu. We are known throughout the country for our custom burger blends. We make over 75,000 hamburgers a day from hundreds of custom blends. Our burgers are made fresh daily from whole cuts of meat, not trimmings. You will taste the difference in every juicy and delicious bite.
Please note: Buns & condiments pictured are not included with this product.
This pack includes Dry-Aged Burger Blend
- Patties arrive in 1 package, 4 patties each
- Each patty is approximately 8 oz.
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Type: Dry Aged Beef
- Burgers ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.