Fresh USDA Prime Beef Black Angus Standing Rib Roast, Bone In$252.94
The Prime Rib, or Standing Rib Roast, is the king of the roasts. Our Prime Ribs are abundantly marbled, wonderfully tender, and absolutely delicious. It’s the perfect choice for holiday dinners, special events, and any time you are hosting family or friends. As a rule of thumb, each rib serves two people.
This is the frenched version of the roast. This is for customers who want to serve large frenched (on the bone) slices.
This package includes a USDA Prime Black Angus Standing Rib Roast, Frenched
- Select your desired number of ribs
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Rib
- Each Steak is Individually Vacuum Packed
- Prime Rib Roasts ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.